A86: Inntroducing 'TI-Net'

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Inntroducing 'TI-Net'

TI-Net is a high end nnetwork system for the TI calculators.  It will cost
about $7 to $12 per calc to build.

TI-Net is being worked on by:
Grant Stockly           gussie@alaska.net
Christopher Kalos       raptorone@stuytech.com
Travis Brady            travis@pobox.alaska.net

The maximum datatransfer speed will be 5.7k.

Travis, Chris, and I are working hard, and the network will be available
before break is over, hopefully.  The hardware is finished, now we are
programming drivers.

I will be ordering 100AVR chips, will preprogram them and sell them at
cost.  I will loose money (for shipping) but hopefully I will sell enough
(netowrk systems) my self to break even.

If you are still innterested, please send mail to gussie@alaska.net with
the body text "SUBSCRIBE TI-NET" and we won't bog down this list.

Grant Stockly