A86: link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: link

I have a lot of questions about link protocol and transfer characteristics.
 Who is the expert on this subject?  Are there any files about how the link
works?  Can anyone tell me how the link sends information through the wire?

>From what I know now, one wire is pulled to the ground and the other wire
responds by pulling to the ground.  Is this right?  If so, does that mean
that there is a constant electric flow through the wire?  And, it only
stops when the wires are pulled to the ground.

If all the stuff above is right, what's the theory behind the infa-red link?
How would it work?  This subject intrests me a lot.  Anyone who can help me
understand this is pretty cool.  Thanks for any help in advance.

Karsten Temme
ktemme@geocities.com