Re: A86: Re: TI-Basic to asm

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-Basic to asm

> HAL-IC doesn't convert TI-Basic, it converts its own version of Basic
> (which is probably similar to TI-Basic).

HAL's basic was a cross between TI-Basic and Q-Basic. This mix is
a little stupid I think, but HAL was not coded with the general user
in mind. Retupmoc7 (the person who began HAL) is not always the
best at user interface. It was too late to change the syntax once
HAL became a "project".

Being better at user interface, I am in charge (Systems Analyst!
W00H00!) of the writing of SuperHAL-IC, which is nearly the entire
user interface of HAL-IC. Since the programs are tokenized, the
commands and syntax are totally up to me. Don't worry, HAL-IC
basic will be _IDETICAL_ to TI-Basic for all applicable commands
and syntax. If you would like to see the preliminary command list
that the SuperHAL-IC coders came up with, e-mail
EggplFarms@aol.com.