RE: A86: TI-Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: TI-Network

>how you convert ethernet to tiprotocol..
I'm sorry, but I can't comment on that

>hardware or software or both, and what you've done so far.
I can't give any details of the hardware.
10Base-T/2
TCP/IP
EtherTalk
CalcTalk

Teachers can say, ask a question on a test.  The correct anwser would be
encoded (thanks to Travis) and sent to the teacher.  The tests would be
graded in seconds, and the grade would be returned to the calc.  neat?

>think of it a reprot that you would give to ppl who MIGHT pay you.  Not so
>much >as to put you in a bad position, but enough to make them believe
>you.
Well, once it is ready, I (Travis and I) will have patents on the
hardware/software and addiquite copyrights.  We are going to market this
device.

Grant Stockly