A86: TI-86 ASM HELP PLEASE!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-86 ASM HELP PLEASE!

        There are a whole lot of messages on the list that have my subject,
but I don't think they are intentded to help with this problem.  (If they are,
somebody please tell me because I'm really bad then).  Here it is again.

        I need some help.  I need to store to a user accessible variable in
ASM.  I have a variable called "a" in an ASM program that I need to be able to
tell what the value of it was once I exit the program and return to the basic
program that called it.  I think there is an easy way to store to "x", so that
would be fine.  (I know there is a call "_STOX" in 83 ASM, however, I have yet
to find it in 86 ASM.
PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!