A86: TI-Network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: TI-Network

Earlier i mentioned a network for the TI-82,83,85,86,92.  It wasnt my
idea and i am not gonna pretend it was.  I was at a science fair and
there was a science project there where someone had a network for TI
calcs that used a network hub.  I dont rememeber what it could do but he
said that he was going to keep working on it and eventually set up an
internet site.  I searched in every search engine i could find but i
couldnt find anything about his network.  The rumor is that he got hired
by TI but i dont know what the deal was .  Since i cant find anything
about his network i am gonna post here asking if he's on here and to
email me if he can.  if i dont get a reply then i am gonna try to do
what he did but on the internet.  i would appreciate any input anybody
can give me, or anyinfo on where this person might be, and i would
appreciate any help i could get from people who can program ASM in any
calculator.

Patrick