Re: A86: ignore keys

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ignore keys

<<  I have two problems.  The first is how can I
 <get this program to run when the calculator is turned on?  The second
 <problem is if I make this program detect what key is being pressed, is
 <there a way to let the calculator continue to do the math functions while
 <at the same time ignore the specified keys?  >>

problem 1)  The way to get the calc to execute the prog when it starts is to
shut it off from within that program, then it will still be executing the
program when you turn it on.  For instance, the first commands of the program
could be to turn off the calc.  The next commands would be (in this case) a
getkey.

problem 2)  I know you can make the cursor seem normal and operate normally
(as far as movement) by using "_asap_ind" and "_exec_pg3".  If you know how
to use OP1 and "inc" and "dec" and "_YTOX", it should be possible to make it
do just about any math functions you want it to.