Re: A86: Re: Frogger

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Frogger

Mark Zimmerman wrote:

> >MCFLY, the dude said ANY suggestions and i think that sound would >be a
> >valid addition, as valid as adding sound to any game you thought >was
> >cool, right?
>
> Well, then my suggestion is not to add sound.

i know but im saying that isnt the point. if frogger is good enough the
way it is (like you said) then why add anything to it? the whole reason
for a sequal is to add new, kewler stuff to a game so its better than
that last, sound wouldnt add THAT much memory as would longer levels
(and scrolling). dont mean to sound rude if it comes off that way