Re: A86: Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

[Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Here it is! HAL-IC!

> If HAL-IC will take up 25k.  Will there be away to delete the online help
> for the simple commands to save space on the calc?

The online help will all be in one separate file. You can get rid of it with
no ill effects, but it's all or nothing. You can't delete parts.

Note: I am handling list questions about HAL-IC for the next couple of
days. EggplFarms@aol.com is bogged down with hundreds of ques-
tions and beta testing requests right now and had to sign off of the
lists so as to more promptly reply to the mail. I know what I'm talking
about (mostly). Feel free to write to either of us or to Retupmoc7
@hotmail.com.