Re: A86: TI-86 ASM FAQ - corrected strange a's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: TI-86 ASM FAQ - corrected strange a's

>Also, there are a few undocumented opcodes that the 86 supports, which I
>have listed at http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble/ti86.  Please feel
>free to rip whatever you need.
>
>I doubt these undocumented opcodes will be very useful, though.

So that's where all your hidden little secret TI documents are! Cool

BTW guys, I corrected a small problem with these text files. Windows must of
did some strange formatting
technique but it put a bunch of weird looking foreign "a" letters instead of
spaces. I only noticed this when I was
using DOS EDIT or TYPE. I corrected this problem immediately, the corrected
files are on the page now.

- Cyber Optic