Re: A86: Re: lurking programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: lurking programs

Garcia wrote:

> If you got the code to the program to stay in one place and then installed
> it as a TSR you could I guess. Not sure.  Theres a lib on the 85 that you
> can do that with (append code) maybe someone should translate it so TSR's
> could run on the 86.

There should be a TSR standard so that you could install many TSR
programs
at the same time (and still use interrupts inside programs). Creating
this
standard is a bit hard and should be made by someone who knows the 86
very
well (Dan?) and probably not before we know how the demo program works.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please

Follow-Ups: References: