Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

At 08:05 PM 8/25/97 -0400, Bryan Rabeler wrote:
>'Ti-Files members' aren't the only ones that own and program 83 and
>86's, so I wouldn't say that 'Ti-Files' owns the so called '83/86
>market'.  And if you had no intention of flaming, then you would have
>never of sent the first message. ;)

Read what I said.  I never said they were the "only ones", I said they were
programmers for said calculators, which gives them an upper hand, enough
said =).

And btw, the first message was to let the person know where most 86 stuff
can be found first.

|         Joseph M. Gaffney - gaffney@thethinker.com         |
|           "Tiocfaidh Ár Lá" / "Our Day Will Come"          |
|  "If Ignorance Is Bliss Then Knock The Smile Off My Face"  |
|                   The Creative Outlet                      |
|       http://www.thethinker.com/members/gaffney/           |