Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Link Support----TI Docs

Matthew R Price wrote:

> Is anyone out there working on serial PC link support for the 86?  I'd
> rather not get the Graph Link even though I hear it's a decent product
> (too expensive for what it does).  I've had an 85 for a year but I've
> heard that the calc to computer linking for the 86 is very different; can
> someone fill me in on how this is done, what features it adds and what it
> looks like.
>
> Does anyone know when TI will release the docs on the 86?  How are you
> guys doing stuff until the word comes down from on high?  Is it that
> similar to the 85?
>
> I'm being patient, really.
>
>                                 Matthew
hi, i SHALL try to answer your questions.

I have the graphlink, paid $30 for it at staples.It hooks to computer
serial port and comes with no software. Download software from
www.ti.com/calc/. The TI-85, TI-82, TI-83, TI-86, & TI-92 all use same
graph link but different software. I have both an 85 and 86, and use
same link for them.I love it.86 is just an improvement on the TI-85 and
looks like the TI-83.

E-mail me if u have further questions, OK?