Re: A86: RE: ROM differences in TI-86s

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: RE: ROM differences in TI-86s

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Pat Milheron wrote:

> Which routines are being used that are not compatible across ROM versions
> of the 86? I have included over 1500 entry points in the 86 that will
> be compatible across all ROM version that we release. The routines that
> are causing problems may be included in my 'table'.

Whoops!  I misspoke.  I should have said, "These games use routines that
*may* not be intended to be compatible across ROM versions."  Since I
don't have the full official info, I'm obviously unqualified to say for
sure. I do know they call entry points that are not in the preliminary
documentation.  (Tron86 and Kollums use a different getkey than what's in
the prelim docs.)

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)