Original text

From: Dan Eble <eble@cis.ohio-state.edu>, on 8/14/97 7:03 PM:
On Thu, 14 Aug 1997, Jeff Tyrrill wrote:

> Well that's pretty stupid of TI!! They put in ASM support, and we still have
> to write a shell for compatibility across ROM versions!!

Don't be hyper.  Remember, TI hasn't released the official programming
information yet.  These games use features not intended to be compatible
across ROM versions.  Once the official info is published, then the games
can be updated to use the portable routines.

--------
Dan Eble (mailto:eble@cis.ohio-state.edu)
         (http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~eble)

Follow-Ups: References: