A86: AShell vs Aurora #2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: AShell vs Aurora #2

> There's really nothing left to expand on with Aurora.  The problem with
> Aurora is that the desktop looks ugly when prog names (under icons) are
> not 4 bytes long. Thats why I made AShell, because it not only shows the
> progs name, but also has descriptions.

Aurora needs libraries... and for the descriptions, folders could be added,
and the programs could be autosorted in the folders.  This would be more
simular to Windows, and would solve the problem of scrolling through a list
of asm and basic programs.

I confess I have no idea wheather this can be programed but it is an idea. :)