Re: A86: Standards

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Standards

 on Sun, 03 Aug 1997, Bill  Nagel wrote:

>I never thought about a indicator when I made it, and now its to late to
>turn back because there's 18 worlds out.  Any one have any ideas of what
>I could do?
>
>Bill

I wrote the program to convert ti-83 penguins levels to ti-86 format.
the program could easily be modified to add a header to a ti-86
level.

on Sun, 03 Aug 1997, Alan Bailey responded to Bill's message:

>just add this to the beginning:
>
>	.db $C9         ;ret, so if it's run, it doesn't screw up
>	.db $FF,$80     ;then some kind of indicator, one or two bytes

wouldn't the ".db $C9" be enough?  if all a program does is return, the
program
shouldn't be listed on the shell's menu.