Re: A86: Penguins Level (was A86: Standards)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Penguins Level (was A86: Standards)

>Better yet - why not try to name the levels illegaly (is that the term?) so
>they are not seen in the program list from the TI OS, and also add the
>returnbyte and the other two bytes so it can be recognized by ASM shells as
>a level.

The problem with that is that illegally named programs can still be
recalled and used from the command line, but they are not deletable from
the standard Mem menu.  To test this,compile and run String85 on a
program called "85noshow.asm" and then transfer it to your calc.  You'll
probably have to use DelVar to get it out, but I'm not sure.

James Yopp