[A85] Re: Running assembly programs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A85] Re: Running assembly programs

It is possible to start assembly programs from BASIC programs by using the
same method as the shell on the TI82 does (infact the TI82 hack was first
carried out on a TI85 and then moved to the TI82). Using the method the
program does however have to be at a fixed address, unless the shell
supports it. By adding some fairly simple code to the shell, all programs
which includes a special header can be started from a BASIC program/the
prompt.

Dines