[A85] Programming for the Ti85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A85] Programming for the Ti85

It seems like I didn't comprehend everything...
Can someboy explain me how to program for Rigel? (or any other Ti85
'relocating shell')

Especialy about the @-things, since I use (a well, the Z88DK uses) Z80ASM,
I can't get these things to work. How is the Rigel header built-up? And how
are other Ti85 shell headers built-up?

I need to do it in way that nor string85 nor any header-making-program is
used, it would be nice to handle all the Ti's with one program (Bin2Var).
Strings created with Bin2Var do show up in the OS. And I've already managed
to let the program-description show up under Rigel, yay! But I think it now
crashes on the relocation stuff and the such (how can set it up so it
doesn't relocate a thing?).

	Henk Poley <><