[A85] Re: Newbie

[Index][Thread]

[A85] Re: Newbie

> How do I port my [ion/crash] program to the TI85?

Go through the source code and find the equivalent of all the ROM calls and
RAM locations. Some part of the code might have to be rewritten to fit the
new calc, if the ROM call is not supported on the TI85.

> Which shell should I use?

Look at the shells available an chose the one you like the best. (You might
also want to think about which shell seem to be closest to ion/crash).

> Where is safe memory?  Where is the screen?

The screen is different on the TI85, and so is the safe memory. Have a look
at the TI-*.TXT documents for information on the ROM, RAM and other
hardware.

Dines