Re: A85: Re: Variable types

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Variable types

What I'm trying to do is change the VAT type so that it will show up in a
different folder the current types I'm using are $0C, $2C, $4C, $6C, $14
 because the shell searches for programs of type $xx which I already have
programmed to change to view programs of different types, I just cannot
for the life of me figure out how to change the actual VAT type of the
programs so they can be moved by the shell to a different folder. I've
tested the capability of the shell by manually retyping variables through
mem30 and it works for displaying different types.

Hopefullly I explained this clear enough for you to understand what I'm
trying to do. Please Please help me out with this, it should be possible
since PhatOS used a similar technique.

If you would like to see the current version of this shell you can
download it from here:
http://www.ticalc.org/pub/85/asm/programs/usgard/future.zip

Thanks,
Jon Johnson