From: "Kaus" <kaus@cybrzn.com>
To: <assembly-85@lists.ticalc.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2000 09:25
Subject: Re: A85: .85s file information

Dines: I thought string85 source was made public? well anyway, maybe andi
sent it to me, i dont remember
Kouri: the string85 program, as currently compiled, will create raw binary
files (like your text file) into string files for sending.
just use:  string85 filename 0
(thats a zero)
perhaps you should do a little research before you determine you need to
write your own program.

--kaus