A85: Black text while running grayscale!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Black text while running grayscale!

Greetings.

I think this idea is preety cool.  (thank JayEll, actually)  This routine uses
the built-in font on the Ti-85, and changes where D_ZM_STR and M_CHARPUT point
in Usgard, so you can use 'em as ROM calls.  As for now it's not real
optimized... and there's the downside that it needs to be transparant so it
won't white out the gray layers.  Once I get it working pretty I think I'll
make it into an Usgard library.  comments?

oh, and I don't have a screenshot yet :(

- Robin
President of ()rion Productions

Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com