A85: Features for a new shell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Features for a new shell

    I'm making a new shell for the TI-85, which will support (I hope)
multitasking. The aim of this new shell is to offer features to both users
and developers that are not in existing shells. It won't be another ZShell
like shell.
    Since no shell has been released for a while, the interest in asm
programming on the 85 has decreased (and that's why some of us think this
list is dead ;-)
    So, I want to know what features do you want to see in a new shell
(providing you want a new one). Please send comments, suggestions, remarks,
etc... to the list.

Farid Bouzaghti