Re: A85: Is this list dead or what?!?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

"David A. Estock" wrote:

> I am writing to hopefully bring new life to this and to ask a question. Why
> was Will Stokes gone for so ling and all of a sudden he relelases his
> LOOONNNGGG awaited demo of AD? Anyone know if he plans on finishing
> MegaRacers?
>
> Regards,
> David

< Snip "20 ways to make money for David." >

New life, heh.  No constructive comments from me, just like to
scoff at people with 40 line sig files.  I'm gonna teach myself
some ASM soon, maybe, once I'm done with my awesome TI-Basic
artificial intelligence program.  Bum bum bum...

Regards indeed,
John

--
"Going to the bathroom would be more fun, if you could win
prizes." - STiK