Re: A85: sony shit

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: sony shit

Bri1039@aol.com wrote:

> i cant decide weather to get a sony mavica still camera, that saves to
> floppies, because its so conveniant, or a sony digital video cam, but then i
> dont have a video capture board im pretty sure to get the images to the
> computer, but then i can do REAL video, and the zoom is better. shit!
> brian

Why not get a camera you can run MAME on?  I tried to get one
approved for the school newspaper, but we get too little work
done as it is.

See;

http://members.aol.com/JWSurine/

--
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and
oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water,