A85: Tyrant alpha5, link routines->insanity

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Tyrant alpha5, link routines->insanity

I made a minor update to Tyrant.  I fixed a few bugs and rewrote some code
dealing with moving platoons so that it can be reused.
But for the love of God I can't get these link routines working!  I've
tried them all and can't get any to work.  My batteries are new in both
calculators and I ran Ztetris 2player mode succefully, so it must be that
I'm lost.
I'm trying to write routines that attempt to send/receive a byte and
set the carry flag if unsuccessful, is this the wrong way to go about it?
Any help would be appreciated.
Alpha 5 is barely worth a post so I've just put it on the Tyrant page.

-Humberto Yeverino Jr.

"I kick ass for the Lord."
-Dead Alive (1992)

Home Page: