Re: Re: A85: LaserSquad-Z

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Re: A85: LaserSquad-Z

Thanks, that web page gave me some ideas... :)
Actually, I was going to use those three bits for
pathfinding routines, not line-of-sight. And probably,
I can't do both... So what do you think, should I use
a shadow-map for line-of-sight or pathfinding? Hmm...
maybe each team could have it's own LoS-map and it
could be stored in bits(like B/W images)... It would
save some bytes.

/Johannes