A85: Make $500 or more a month.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Make $500 or more a month.

The Rules Have Changed

----

I want to let you know about an exciting Internet community in the making.
Please take a few minutes to read below. Email me with any questions you
have or go to alladvantage.com to learn more and become part of what may
become a powerful consumer force on the Web.

Facts:

A "few" people/companies are making millions of dollars on the Internet.
AllAdvantage.com will share the wealth.
The Internet changes everything.

Questions:

How many advertisements do you think you get HIT WITH every time you are on
the Web? (hundreds to thousands)
How much money do the advertisers PAY YOU while you are surfing the Web?
(Nothing, ZERO, unless you sign up with AllAdvantage.com.)
Does your on-line community PAY YOU to cruise the globe on the WWW?
Would you like to GET PAID for your time online?
Would you like to GET PAID for friends that you referred to this site while
they are online?

This is a radically simple concept.

AllAdvantage.com is an Internet company positioned to share the wealth of
the Web.

Go to alladvantage.com to learn more and sign up today.

Details are below. Let me know how you like it.

Regards,
Dave

How AllAdvantage.com membership works:

Get Paid to Surf the Web

----

As a member, AllAdvantage.com will pay you 50 cents an hour while you surf
the Web for up to 40 hours per month. That's up to $20 per month just for
browsing the Internet the way you normally do.

All members download the AllAdvantage.com Viewbar™. The bar is standard ad
height, about one-half inch on most screens. The bar can be minimized with a
single click to eliminate it from the screen at any time.

Refer friends to AllAdvantage.com and receive 10 cents per hour while they
surf the Web. And receive an additional 5 cents per hour from the extended
referrals that come in from your referrals (for new members extended as far
as four referrals from your original referrals!)

So, go to alladvantage.com and sign up today.