Re: A85: please help-anyone

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: please help-anyone

Pop out one of your main batteries and remove the backup battery. Let this
sit for a few minutes and reinstall the batteries.

Kevin

        After sifting through the overwritten remaining blocks of Luke's
home directory, Luke and PDP-1 sped away from /u/lars, across the surface
of the Winchester riding Luke's flying read/write head.  PDP-1 had Luke stop
at the edge of the cylinder overlooking /usr/spool/uucp.
        "Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a
more wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
                -- DECWARS
| Kevin Stewart    |  "I am a secret			             |
| KC8BLL ----------|    Wrapped in a mystery	-Milford High School |
| a2k@one.net      |     Wrapped in an enigma	  Drama Tech Dept.   |
|jlennon@nether.net|      And drizzled in some tasty chocolate stuff.|