A85: Running assembly code and ti-85 bugs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Running assembly code and ti-85 bugs

I'm looking for interesting ways to run assembly code.  I'd like to find a
good way to run asm without using a custom entry.

So far I've only studied how the 82 runs ASM.  Does anybody know of
anything else?

I've also tried modifying the current menu pointers with a variable that
points to the system RAM.

I made a TI-OS menu run ASM, too.  I did that in the newest couple of
versions of MISh.

What I'm looking for really is a way to run ASM without the 85 waiting for
a keypress.  Anything would be helpful.

The reason I'm checking into this is because some people really value their
custom menu real estate, and they refuse to use shells becuase they take up
a custom entry.

I'm also checking into bugs in the ROM if anybody knows of any strange
ones.  I've tried using null characters.  I've seen the xstat bug.  Are
there any others?