Re: A85: Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:43:34 -0500

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:43:34 -0500

The text qouted in the message (it was fairly big, so I deleted it), is
MATH.10 which is written by me. As with the other documents I maintain I
have no problem with people copying them, but please include the credits if
you do. I have included the missing part of the document below:

           TI85 Floating point math. Dines Justesen (c) 1997.
-

Additions and corrections to TI-ROM.TXT 1.0.

Below is a tabel of all the math functions in the ti85 rom that i know of.
The tabel list the adresses of the functiones for all rom versions. The
offset
row contains the offset most often used, but for rom version 9.0 and 10.0 it
changes, so for functions with addresses higher than F46 these does not
work.

For some fuinctions an extra address is listed in the discribtion field.
This
address is for rom version 3.0A. For some functions there are two versions,
the normal one is listed, the other one is the one with the adr in the
discriebtion field. The difference between the normal function and the extra
verison is listed below.

As you can see it has been quite a long time since I released the document,
so it is not completly up to date (some math functions and various updates
are missing). Untill I get the time to finish TI-ROM11.TXT this is however
the best information available. If you are using TI-ROM10.TXT you might also
want to get a hold of ADD.10 which includes some further updates.

Dines

Follow-Ups: References: