Re: A85: TI-85 Menu System Information

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI-85 Menu System Information

You could make something like Usgard's CustCust with it, though the system
would have to be heavily modified.  The nice thing would be that all the
ASM programs would be under a seperate menu from the custom menu, so you
could still have a custom menu rather than a program menu.

Soon I might start working on a system that will allow the programmer to
easliy write a program that is integrated into the TI-OS.  In this case the
TI-OS would be handling all the key grabbing, menu code and lots of other
nifty things.  It should drop the size of such programs a heck of alot.
The interesting thing would be that you wouldn't be able to tell where the
shell ends and the TI-OS begins.

I've also been thinking about making a version of MISh that heavily
modifies the way the 85 looks and feels.  I might be able to run ZShell
programs from the TI-OS soon, too.