RE: A85: video poker unleashed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: video poker unleashed

That's because almost all of us are underage, and many visitors are very
young, and it's illegal in the US to give access to minors.  Never mind the
server's in Sweden.  It's also in poor taste, IMHO.  They can get a friend
to buy them a magazine, or go to the library and check out National
Geographic.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, Other Sites Manager, and News