RE: A85: video poker unleashed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: video poker unleashed

What?  If you FTP'ed your file to us and claimed it using the forms on the
Archive page, (and if it's an actual program), we'll add your file to the
archives.

If, on the other hand, you have done this and a week has gone by, then email
filearchive@ticalc.org and ask about your file.  Maybe your information was
incomplete?  Kirk'll let you know about it, anyhow.

We just check to make sure the program is valid, and we put them up whether
we think they are good or bad.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager