A85: Re: TI-H: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Re: TI-H: DIsmissal from ticalc.org - some clarifications

Brayn, just want you to know that I support you 100%.

I've never seen anyone other than you so committed to ticalc as you.  I've
never heard of those other names (except maybe Ahmed if he is the guy who
made the TI-85 music thing...).  You're always on the lists, helping
people, listening to suggestions about the files and stuff like that.

I think they are making a mistake and are going to figure out that later.
It seems as though these people just don't like you and are throwing you
because of your ideas.

What's this about equal power?  It seems as though Chris is some type of
dictator who doesn't give you the chance to express your ideas.  Its kind
of like what happened to Bill Clinton.  The US slapped his hand and told
him to go back in his little hole.

Bryan, they want someone doing the archives who they can command.  If its
not done their way, its not right.  That's what most rulers want, but what
naturally comes of their ideas and actions isn't always pretty.

If a weapon manufacture told Sadam it would be better to make 1/2 the
bullets and add teflon tips, Sadam would probably have 2x the bullets.

The files section will no doubt still exist without you, so you should let
it go and start something new.  I'd support you if you wanted to create a
specialized site on TI-Hardware, ect.  The only limit is that you have to
use less than 400MByte, and you can't give out more than 100 e-mail
addresses.

Grant