Re: A85: Problems with srcwiz

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Problems with srcwiz

You bet, I had the same problem.  The same problem (runtime 200 error I
beleive) is found in many .exe files written in older versions of pascal
when run on fast computers. > 300Mhz.  Like the sqrxz level editor and
huffman compression.  Its due to a delay callibration routine that
overflows a register and causes a divide by zero error on fast machines.

	Anyway, I found a small patch program that will patch .exe files.
Its fixed everything for me so far.  I'll email it to you separately Mike,
so I don't bog the list.  I can also send it to anyone else who needs it.

-Josh Christensen