A85: Help me!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Help me!

I see a lot of promise in a wireframe engine for the 85 after seeing the
torus.86p program on icarus' site (I hear the program is pretty old, but I
just found out about it).  Could someone tell me if in TASM the PC counter it
uses can be altered?  That's a whole new aspect of ASM I just don't quite
get.  If you look at the source for torus.86p you'll notice it's pretty
heavily used (the PC thing).  I can't quite understand how ASMStudio works in
a lot of ways, so if someone would help me with code questions... I'd be
eternally grateful! :)

Thanks for putting up with something so heavily "86" on an 85 list. ;)

-Josh Morris
 dorkremi@aol.com