Re: A85: Re: Re: What am I doing wrong?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Re: Re: What am I doing wrong?

>Maybe the problem is in  ".dw &xxxx+nn" part of your code. Try to >arrange
>your labels so that you only need to write ".dw &yyyy". >Please tell if
>that works...

   No, that's not the problem. The problem has to do with the presence of &
signs in the "door_table". To fix the bug temporarily, I used old the
programming technique "when in doubt, bloat the program". Basically, I
copied all of maps to addresses in GRAPH_MEM, so that the & signs in the
table were no longer neccessary. Obviously, once more maps are made, this
solution becomes void.

   Can anyone think of a better solution? Or perhaps, explain why & signs
would cause the data in the table to be incorrect?
    Sam