A85: TI-85 List

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: TI-85 List

Is this list dead?  I used to be on this list a while ago and now I am
back.  I don't understand why people have to program specifically for the
TI-86 when they can program for Z-Shell or Usgard and have code that is
compatable with both calcs (assuming that the 86 is running a shell
capable of 85 emulation).  Most people who have asm programs use a shell
with emulation capabilities, like Rascall or AShell.