A85: Articles for NewSkin E-Zine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Articles for NewSkin E-Zine

Hello.
    My name is Jonathan Kaus, aka ZMan, and I am with a new internet e-zine,
called NewSkin.  I am the head of the Programmer's Corner section, and need
to fill up my section with articles.  I have chosen to go out among the
public of the Ti-community and seek programming related articles to fill my
section, as well as writing my own, to allow more of the ti-community a
voice to the rest of the world.
    NewSkin is debuting in 2 weeks, and we hope to have it filled with
articles.  We had originally opened in March, but shut down to reorganize so
we could get a larger staff, a better site layout, and more content.  You
can see the original March issue at http://www.tiworld.com/~newskin.  Since
then, we have changed a lot, including the fact that now we are going to
continually release articles and newsbits daily, or as often as they come
in.  Before we were going to be an issue based ezine.  We have an initial
reader base of around 300 people when we release, and hope that it will
expand and grow soon after we debut.
    I am asking you if you could write me an article or two about anything
programming related to the calcs.  Any optimizations, concepts, cool
routines, etc. that you can think of.  Also, please tell your friends about
this, and ask them if they would like to submit an article or two. At least
pass the word along.  All that you have to do is send the articles that you
complete to me at zman@tiworld.com.  Our initial debut is in 2 weeks, but I
would still appreciate articles after that as well.
    I would greatly appreciate anything you can come up with and submit to
me.  You will, of course, recieve full credit, and recognition.  Check
http://www.tiworld.com/~newskin in a week or two for the debut of NewSkin.

    Again, thank you for reading this, and I hope you will consider writing
an article or two for me.

Thanks,
Jonathan Kaus
zman@tiworld.com