Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

> So I tend to agree, ticalc.org should remove
>  them.

I agree. I know this guy isn't asking if he can convert these programs
either...I would be kind of upset if someone started messing with my code. I
know I am pretty picky about what shell I program for, I bet there are others
as well. To sum up my case, I think all these programs encourage this
(SuperNova) shell to be used. Which is a shame seeing as it is so inferior.
Just MHO tho :)

-------
NAME : Mikel Blanchard, of Macross Software
WEB   : http://macross.calc.org/
EMAIL : cashonly@calc.org
ICQ     : 3033904 (CashOnly)