A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Converting ZShell progarms to SuperNova

Hello,

I've recently noticed that someone is converting every single ZShell program
to SuperNova and posted them on ticalc.org.  I tested these programs and
found one that crashes the calculator.  I reported the problem to one of the
file archivers at the site, and they refused to admit it crashes and they
didn't even test the program.  They also refused to give me the name or
e-mail of the person who did all the converting.

I would like to get this problem resolved, so that this program will work
properly without crashing.  Since ticalc.org is refusing to help me, I am
asking if anyone on this list knows the person who did all this converting,
or if that person would please contact me?  Thanks for any info you can give
me..

Bryan