Re: A85: TI-85 Assembly Editor for the computer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: TI-85 Assembly Editor for the computer

Ok, no problem, I will check into making it compatable with ALL shells.

About the compiler...
    I will try to implement most options for the compiler within my program,
also you may choose to run the program manually.
                                        --- ALSO ---
I plan the give the user full flexibility of all external programs (Compiler,
Link Program, etc.).