A85: Ok, I'm fed up

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Ok, I'm fed up

Alright, this is making me pissed (sorry if I offended anyone with that
remark).  Can I send this source to someone and be sure that they won't
take the porting job  away from me and send it in to some web site and
basically steal my idea.  I need some help getting the source right.  I
figured out what the problem was with the last thing.  I left a ld
de,addr add hl,de thingy in there.  Anyway, I went thru the whole source
and couldn't find anything, so can I send the source to one of you guys
(and maybe girls out there if there are any) to help me figure out what
the heck is up??  now it loads and goes to the delete in the memory menu
and locks.  Can someone help??  As always, thanks in advance.
Bryan