RE: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

No, he probably never extracted the directory structure.

You have to do this:

pkunzip -d usgard.zip c:\usgard

where "c:\usgard" is of course wherever you feel fit to put the files.  It's
"C:\Windows\Profiles\Nathan Haines\Desktop\files\Usgard" for me, personally.
;)

Anyhow, after that you should have everything neatly sorted into
subdirectories.  "C FOOBAR" will then compile FOOBAR.ASM.

--
Nathan Haines <nhaines@ticalc.org>
   Help Mail, FAQ, and Other Sites Manager