Re: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Grayscale program, not routine...sorry

Not that I'm a expert at programming Usgard and Zshell, but don't read
Zshell while trying to understand Usgard. I tried that out and it
doesn't work. You basically learn the same thing but with different
commands.

---Penguin667@aol.com wrote:

> yeah i have read the usgard lessons-i understand the basics but i
don't know
> how to experiment cause i can't compile
> also-if i read the zshell lessons will it help me more?
> one more thing, heh heh-can anyone out there send me all the
necessary files
> to compile programs in one zip file or folder?
> Thanks!

==
__    __
\ \  / /
 \ \/ /
  \__/isit my moved website on TI-85 at: http://members.xoom.com/eva_inc/index.html
Updated at least once a week.
"God's in his heaven, all is right with the world" -NERV's Q