Re: A85: Usgard compiler trouble...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Usgard compiler trouble...

When you extracted the ZIP, did you extract the directories too? That's
what it sounds like is wrong... And if that doesn't work, edit the c.bat
file to have the absolute pathnames (i.e.: c:\calc\usgard\bin\blah.com)
and when you use c.bat, it's filename, not filename.asm.

Kevin

        After sifting through the overwritten remaining blocks of Luke's
home directory, Luke and PDP-1 sped away from /u/lars, across the surface
of the Winchester riding Luke's flying read/write head.  PDP-1 had Luke stop
at the edge of the cylinder overlooking /usr/spool/uucp.
        "Unix-to-Unix Copy Program;" said PDP-1.  "You will never find a
more wretched hive of bugs and flamers.  We must be cautious."
                -- DECWARS
| Kevin Stewart    |  "I am a secret			             |
| KC8BLL ----------|    Wrapped in a mystery	-Milford High School |
| a2k@one.net      |     Wrapped in an enigma	  Drama Tech Dept.   |
|jlennon@nether.net|      And drizzled in some tasty chocolate stuff.|