A85: DASM for Usgard and ASM pics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: DASM for Usgard and ASM pics

Ok, two questions for the group:
First; could I use String-85 for Usgard with DASM?  I was thinking last night about that and I thought it might work.  You might have to edit the DASM batch file to turn on the right flags, but hey, it would be worth it.
Second; I know how to make pics with GCP (that would be the newest version) but how do you get them to show up on your calculator.  What I've been doing is making an *.85s file from GCP and then sending it to my calc.  Then I try and use Qview to see the pic, and it crashes?  Can someone send me the source for a program that you can use to view these or something like that??  It would be really helpful.  On second thought, just tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong!!!  Thanks in advance!
Bryan